[ Infra Engineers (Network,Server,Cloud etc,) who are proficient in English and Japanese ]
You will be involved in projects using both Japanese and
★ Projects are assigned based on skills and experience.
- M365 help desk for domestic and overseas users
- Cloud and onsite server monitoring, operation, and maintenance
- Network construction and migration
- In-house English SE support
- Cloud environment Linux server construction
Preferred Skills and Experience
Excellent English and Japanese skills: Min. TOEIC 720+ JPLT
(Equivalent level even if you do not have the qualification)
- Practical experience in the IT industry OR IT-related qualifications and certifications
Salary and Benefits,Conditions
- Basic annual salary ranges from ¥3.6 million to ¥7 million
- Salary is determined in consideration of skills and experience.
- Monthly salary includes fixed overtime allowance of ¥30,000 (up to 14 hours) per month.
- Excess overtime will be paid separately.
- A separate allowance will be provided in the event of a transfer.
- The new employee probation period is 3 months
Salary Raises / Bonuses
- Salary increase - depending on employee performance evaluations salaries will increase annually
IRP Incentive Bonus System
Project-based bonus payments that give engineers a share of profits from the projects they are assigned to.
- Social insurance (Employment Insurance, Workplace Accident Insurance, General Health Insurance, and National Pension)
- Company pension , 401K
- Membership of the Kanto IT Software Health Insurance Association
- Reimbursement for transportation expenses up to ¥100,000.
- Position and responsibility-based allowances
For employees who have been with the company for two or more years, an allowance will be paid for each dependent family member listed on the employee's health insurance: Spouse ¥10,000 / Child ¥5,000 / Parent ¥3,000
*Family allowances are limited to spouses, children, and parents, and other dependents are not eligible.
Remote work allowance
Support for setting up a remote office work environment.
Long-term service incentives
A bonus paid to eligible employees on their 10th and 20th years of service
- Relocation support
Membership of the Smile Mutual Aid Association
Access to a fund used to support employees facing challenging situations
Vacation / Leave
Two days off per week
Saturday and Sunday are standard, but days may change depending on the project you are assigned to.
- Annual Paid Vacation
- National Holidays
- Year-end and New Year holidays
Available to employees who have family members with care needs.
- Bereavement leave
- Maternity / paternity leave
- Childcare Leave
- Menstrual leave
Long service leave
5 days available in 10th years of service 6 days available in 20th year of service 7 days available in the 30th years of service
- Sick leave
Additional Conditions and Benefits
- Cafeteria plan - food and drink can be purchased at partner companies at a discount
Support & training using a multi-cloud environment
Furnished Dormitory - available to eligible employees for 35,000 yen per month
- Career Development Program (CDP)
Staff may change career path by applying for open positions
via internal recruitment As well as training sessions, we
provide a video learning app for skill development The company
will reimburse the full cost of career-related exams passed
and qualification gained.
- Given to employees for exemplary customer evaluations, performance of duties, career development, and contributions to society.
- The Greater Tokyo Area
- Remote work is possible depending on the project you are assigned to
- Global engineer applicants will be given opportunities to work overseas after gaining experience in the Japanese business environment
- Regular work hours: 9:00-18:00 (8 hours of actual work)
- Staff may be required to do work outside regular hours depending on their assigned project.
- Overtime may be required - the company-wide average is about 7.8 hours per month
This link will take you to an application form to apply for an IT engineer position at ISF NET.
The page and application form is in Japanese.